Sunday, December 2, 2007

27 Weeks

Happy Birthday Shane! :)

As of today, I've been in the hospital 6 days. I have been doing my best to keep myself busy during the day. All of our family and friends have been SO kind with their phone calls, emails, and visits. I am enjoying ALL of the communication for sure! Please keep it up as I am bound to be here a while.

My day starts pretty early and doesn't end until late at night. In between the visits from all the staff I am able to continue doing work for my company. I really like being able to still work. Everyone keeps asking if I need books or anything. Shane brought me a few from home, but I have not had time to start any of them! All in due time, I suppose.

Shane's step-dad, Ricky, was kind enough to come over to our house on Saturday to help Shane with the dog fence and dog house. Can you believe that our puppies are being banished to live in the great outdoors? Well, everyone except my Luke - I hoping! Shane's Mom and cousin, David, and Ricky came over on Saturday night to visit me at the hospital and to help Shane finish stuff around the house. I have not had a chance to do any of to wash any of the baby blankets, sheets, or clothes. So, Mrs. Diana was kind enought to come over and do that for us. It was SO nice to have some company at the hospital and SO nice of them to come help Shane do some work. I just wish that I could be there to help too.....

My Mom and Alan are doing all they can to take care of me. They have both been running errands for me, even doing my laundry! Between everyone helping us out and the nurses and hospital staff waiting on me, I don't know how I will adjust to life at home when I have to go back home and fend for myself.

My friend Corey paid me a suprise visit tonight, it was such a nice suprise and she came bearing goodies! :) She has assured me that my belly has grown over the last few weeks, but we are both sure that I have more room to expand.

I will go for an in-depth ultrasound sometime tomorrow. We will be able to see how much the boys weigh and I am just too excited! I get to hear their heartbeats 3 times a day and they all sound great. I am doing great also. We're just taking it a day at a time.

Love to you all
~Hope

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hope! Everybody back here's wondering how good your insurance is with that nice long vacation to the hospital. Either way, you've got it made there, it seems. Just keep strong for those boys! Talk to ya soon.