Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pictures of our boys

Triplet C @ 27 weeks, 6 days (hand by mouth and moving a lot!)
Triplet B @ 28 weeks, 6 days (cord in front of face and trying to hide)

Triplet A @ 29 weeks, 3 days (part of Baby B trying to block his cute face)


I can not say enough nice things about the staff at the hospital. They are constantly doing nice things for me. The make me coffee when I'm craving it, the bring me chocolate when I'm craving it - they have all been really great to me during my extended stay.

Today, during my ultrasound I was talking to Christy, who does my ultrasounds most of the time, about all the photos that I have in my album. I asked if there was any way that I could get pictures burned on a disk and she said, "certainly"! So, she burned me a cd with all of the 4D photos that have been taken of the boys so far.

Here are some of the better 4D images that have been taken since I've been in the hospital. Please keep in mind that they are "wiggle worms" and do not like to sit still. Some areas of the images are blurred, but you will get an idea of what we try to see. Most of the time we are just able to see them in the regular ultrasound - these are when they want to "show off"! :)

1 comment:

Bebe said...

Hope,

They are so beautiful. Michaelangeo could not paint more beautiful pictures.

Love you,
Bebe