Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weekly savings

Walgreens has some pretty nice deals going this week, so I decided to try and "stock up" on a few items:

10 boxes of Royal jello
PAID $.20 each ~ $2.00 Total

6 bottles of Peroxide
PAID $.33 each ~ $2.00 Total

5 candy bars
PAID $.49 each ~ $2.45 Total

4 cans Campbell's Condensed Cream Soup
PAID $.39 each ~ $1.56 Total

I was also able to get some great deals at Walmart this week. I was able to purchase 26 items worth $72.00 for only $28.50! That's about a 62% savings. Some of my SUPER deals were:

4 Airwick I-motion smell goods - on sale for $5.00 each
Used 4, $4.00 off coupons
PAID $1.00 each

6 Pull ups flushable wipes - $1.64 each
Used 3, $2.00 off 2 items coupons
PAID $.64 each

2 pkgs Bic Markers - on sale for $.50 each
Used a $1.00 off 2 items coupon
PAID $0 - FREE

2 boxes of HUGGIES wipes - $2.47 each
Used 2, $2.00 off coupons
PAID $.47 each

1 pkg Nature Valley Clusters - $2.94 each
Used $1.60 off coupon
PAID $.68

2 boxes of Zantac (8pk) - $4.23 each
Used 2, $5.00 off coupons
OVERAGE $1.54 total - THEY PAID ME!!!

4 pkgs White cloud TP - $2.00 each
Used 4, $1.00 off coupons
PAID $1.00 each

1 comment:

Laurie said...

okay, its been a while since I have checked on you, and MY GOSH I have been missing out on alot! Your boys are so dang big! Everytime I looked at another picture, all I thought was that they were little men, not babies or toddlers!
And, your gardening and shopping sprees are to die for!!!! Your doing so good! The one thing I would tell you that may save you some time, is that did you know that Walmart will match any competitors price? So maybe you won't have to go to walgreens, Kroger, AND walmart all the time.. I want to say Kroger does to, but its been a long time since I have lived in a town with a Kroger (I miss Krogers!) All you have to do is take the circular in to the store and give it to the clerk when you check out. No extra work! Glad to see yall doing so well, and I miss you tons!

Laurie