Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My new hobby





Since the “Kesler Crew” is on a super tight budget, I have begun clipping coupons and searching for the best bargains. My new goal in shopping is to purchase items, only when they are on sale. This week I snagged some great deals at Walgreens.

All of the items that you see in the photo:
2 Schick Quattro razors
2 packages of Schick Quattro Refills
1 Reach toothbrush
1 Dry Idea Deodorant/antiperspirant
3 Right Guard Deodorant/antiperspirant
2 cans Maxwell House Coffee, ground

All of these items retail for $64.12. Wait for it…I paid $14.73, that’s a savings of over 77%!!! I saved $49.39 by waiting for deals and using coupons.

This week I also went to Kroger and had some pretty significant savings. I was able to purchase $71.33 in groceries for ONLY $34.29, which is…. wait for it…. $37.04 that I was able to save waiting for deals and using coupons.

This is one of my new hobbies; it’s like a game. I love clipping coupons and researching where the next “deal” will be. What do you all think?

PS – If you have any coupons that you don’t use, especially from your Sunday papers, please feel free to send them to me. The more I have the happier I am! Feel free to contact me if you need my address. Thanks!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's Rebecca! Great job on the savings. It is fun to do and the accomplishment of saving is very rewarding. Make sure you guys check your electric bill this month. My Kilowatt usage this past month was 403. Same time last year was 1048. My bill was only $52. It was well over a hundred same time last year. Just putting my temp on 78, not using my dryer, and turning off my computer when I'm not using it. Congrats again on your savings and you know I have a stack of coupons for you!

Chris Jenkins said...

I need to take you shopping with me......I am big fan of the Kroger card. It usually knocks at least $10 off my bill;)

Carley G said...

You have always been the type of person who buys xmas presents year round. That's a gift you have. Maybe it is one of the multitude of reasons were blessed with your 3 little miracles. Way to go Hope!

AMomTwoBoys said...

Nice work, woman! Hope you're doing well. I need to email you about a project I'm working on. Want your opinion!

Give the boys a big hug and kiss for me, and tell Shane Happy Father's Day.

xoxo
Meg

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope, glad to hear about your savings. I've always been a fan of clipping coupons. It does save a lot and especially when you go to the store, an item is buy one get one and then you have a coupon on top--it's awesome. You may want to check out www.coupons.com if you haven't already. Also, alot of the name brands have coupons on their websites as well.

Take care,

Mary

Darrell D said...

Check out http://www.thegrocerygame.com/ let it save you a LOT of time with Kroger, etc.

The wife uses it and saves 40 - 50% every week and barely invests any time in the effort.

kpn said...

泰國,巴里島,室內裝潢 ,裝潢 ,裝潢工程 ,房屋裝潢 ,舊屋翻新 ,裝潢施工 ,木工裝潢 ,居家裝潢 ,室內裝潢設計 ,裝潢設計 ,埃及,印度,京都,歐洲,義大利,英國,美國,婚紗照,婚禮,禮服,結婚,婚紗攝影,無刀雷射 ,雷射近視 ,眼睛雷射 ,近視雷射 ,眼科 ,中古車估價,中古車行,中古車行情

kpn said...

中古車買賣,二手車,台北辦公室 ,安泰登峰 ,商用不動產 ,廠辦 ,辦公室 ,辦公室出租 ,眼科 ,借款,汽車借款 ,台北當舖 ,融資 ,票貼,品牌行銷 ,CIS ,設計公司 ,廣告設計 ,平面設計 ,美容補習班,婚紗,彩妝教學,新娘祕書,新娘秘書,新娘秘書,痔瘡治療 ,外痔 ,內痔 ,痔瘡 ,便秘 ,土地買賣 ,工業用地 ,工廠

kpn said...

,農地買賣 ,廠房 ,廠房出租 ,廠房出售 ,廠辦 ,Spa會館 ,美容spa ,健身 ,健身中心 ,健身房 ,聯誼活動 ,交友 ,網路交友 ,戀愛 ,生化湯 ,坐月子食譜 ,宜蘭民宿,宜蘭住宿,宜蘭飯店 ,坐月子藥膳 ,月子餐 ,做月子 ,台北清潔公司 ,家事管理員 ,居家清潔 ,家事清潔 ,家事服務 ,買車,中古車,賣車,中古車買賣,二手車,瑜珈,室內設計

kpn said...

外遇,徵信,徵信社,水晶,清潔公司,新娘秘書,美白 ,香水 ,莎莎,hook and loop,machining center,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字,seo,網頁設計公司,網頁設計,網站設計,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字,seo,搬家公司,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字,seo,關鍵字廣告,

kpn said...

租廠房 ,農地,花東旅遊,訂房網,訂房網,網路訂房,線上訂房,google關鍵字廣告,網路行銷,關鍵字,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字,團體服,團體服,搬家公司 ,植牙,清潔公司 ,未上市 ,汽車美容,豪宅設計,住宅設計,室內設計公司,室內設計作品,新竹裝潢,室內設計,新竹室內設計,室內裝潢,裝潢,壓克力