Friday, February 6, 2009

Hot Mess


This is my new favorite term to use - my boys are a HOT MESS!!! My house is a wreck and today I'm just going to let it go. Maybe I'll let it go all weekend! At least they keep us laughing....I am finding it rare that I can catch them all sitting still long enough for me to get them in the same photo. I know they will all be running around before long and then I will be in REAL trouble. The photo above is from the morning. Can you see Clay's busted lip, he can thank Brother P for that. Can you tell they love being in the kitchen? It's bright and they get to see a lot of the outside. We are SO ready for spring time!!!
PS - Who knew that I could carry 3 approx. 20lbs babies at one time? I didn't until just now....they pulled a box off of the table that had a glass coaster and picture frame in it, which broke into SEVERAL pieces when it hit the floor. Better to protect my boys from broken glass that to wonder if I could actually grab them all at once. Well, now I know that I can get them all at the same time. I hope I don't have to try it again soon! Don't worry, we are all okay! :)

1 comment:

Drew Reardon said...

Hot Mess - I like that. Glad you survived the glass. I have a scar on my right middle finger from my experience with a coke bottle when I was young!
Miss you all!

Drew